The Edmond and Lily Safra Center for Brain Sciences (ELSC) has moved to its new home, and we are offering tenure-track positions. We are looking for excellent early-stage scientists who aspire to establish active innovative and interdisciplinary research programs in neuroscience.
ELSC builds upon the record of excellence and innovation of the Hebrew University, and its multidisciplinary approach to brain sciences. ELSC provides a thriving interface between theoretical and experimental neuroscience across levels.
Selected candidates will be invited to present their work to the neuroscience community of the Hebrew University and meet with members of the recruitment committee on November 1-3, 2020 in Israel. In addition, some candidates will be requested to present their research to the ELSC International Steering Committee on November 31-December 1, 2020 via Zoom.
Participation in these meetings is mandatory.
• State-of-the-art, individually-designed laboratories and research facilities
• Competitive start-up funding
• Top ranking Ph.D. interdisciplinary program
• Ph.D. and post-doc fellowships
• State-of-the-art central research facilities
• Outstanding academic milieu
WE SEEK TO RECRUIT SCIENTISTS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
1. Theoretical and computational neuroscience
2. Cognitive neuroscience & human brain imaging
3. Systems neuroscience
4. Neural circuits and behavior
5. Molecular neuroscience
1. Curriculum vitae
2. A letter of intent
3. An outline of future research and scientific vision
4. Reference letters from the PhD advisor and Post-Doctoral host
5. A copy of 3-5 publications that represent your work
Application materials should be submitted on-line
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
For further information: