The ISFN 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at the Queen of Sheba Hotel, Eilat.
The meeting will begin on January 5 at 13:00 and will end on January 7 at 13:00.
Registration and abstract submission are now open.
This year we will have two special events:
1.Humboldt Kolleg (Support Pending) satellite event on January 4 evening and January 5 morning. The Humboldt Kolleg is a Joint Israel-German Symposium in "Molecular Neuroscience – from Genes to Behavior". It is open for all members and offer student scholarships (The scholarships will be offered to selected excellent PhD student poster presenters pending selection committee recommendation and Humboldt Foundation support). This Huboldt Kolleg satellite will be organized by Illana Gozes and Hermona Soreq.
- We will hold a workshop on microscopy methods with a special emphasis on “miniscope” and two-photon microscopy. It will be open for students and will be organized by Pablo Blinder and Yaniv Ziv. Special speakers for this workshop are Tristan Shuman and Denise Cai from UCLA miniscope team. Further details about application to the workshop will soon be published.
Among our confirmed keynote and plenary symposium speakers:
Bart De Strooper
VIB Center for Brain and Disease Research, Leuven, Belgium; Department of Neurosciences, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Leuven, Belgium; Dementia Research Institute, University College London, London, UK
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology and Center for Brain Science, Harvard University, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Cambridge, MA, United States
Wolfson Institute for Biomedical Research, University College London, London, UK
Michal Schwartz - Recipient of the EMET Prize in Life Sciences - Bio-Medicine Awarded by the A.M.N. Foundation 2019.
Department of Neurobiology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot
- · In order to start the registration process, you have to log in with your username and password at "Member Login" on https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/general-information.
- · If you are not a member, please fill in your details at https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/registration/registers. After a confirmation email, you will be able to register for the meeting.
- · The registration fee covers meals, coffee breaks and all the social activities we will have during the meeting.
- · The registration fees and abstract submission fees remain the same as last year .
- · Abstract submission and room reservation are available only after registration to the meeting has been completed.
- · Only one representative from each laboratory may lecture in each symposium. If an abstract is not accepted as a
lecture, the author will be offered the opportunity to present it as a poster.
- · Deadline for abstract submission - August 31
- · Please make your room reservation at the Queen of Sheba Hotel via the ISFN website only.
If you have any questions regarding registration and/or abstract submission, please contact